PES 2016 comes with a whole host of new and improved features that is set to raise the bar once again in a bid to retain its title of ‘Best Sports Game’:
• Master League – completely overhauled from presentation to running of your team
• New night time lighting and player models using Fox Engine
• Human motion – 3x more animations for players and goalkeepers
• Dynamic weather – Rain starts during matches
• Deeper team intelligence – Player and team behaviour taken to the next level
What you can do with this crack:
– Access KONAMI’s servers, original lobies, play with original players and your friends!
– Play matches, tournaments!
What you can’t do with this crack:
– Save any kind of progress, multiplayer experience, levels, points, etc…
• The reason is because Konami is banning your steamid on their servers after your second login. That’s why I put the "Random" steamid generation in SSE’s config. On every start you’ll have to make a new profile, but at least you will be able to play with a friend a match or two!
SweetFX – remove dxgi.fx and dxgi.dll to fix d3d11.dll error.
It seems on Windows 8, 8.1, if you run Rift with SweetFX, you’ll get this error. The game will run anyway, but this error was annoying me. Working also on Windows 10.
The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll.
I did some digging, because Rift doesn’t use DirectX 11 anyway, it is safe to just remove two of the injected files that SweetFX injects in the rift directory:
Delete: dxgi.dll (or rename to dxgi.dll.bak)
Delete: dxgi.fx (or rename to dxgi.fx.bak)
These two are used by DirectX 11 games. So has no effect on Rift. Removing these two files.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
DevFree © 2016