Valenti is a cutting-edge, feature-rich WordPress premium HD (retina-ready) review magazine theme that is fully-responsive. Using the exclusive Valenti Drag & Drop Builder users can have fun creating a unique homepage and easily make modifications to it any time they wish. With Valenti’s powerful and integrated reviews system and widget, you can use Valenti fully as a review theme too.
15 January 2016 – Valenti v5.2
– NEW: Option in Valenti homepage builder: Modules can now select posts from custom taxonomies! In “Post Selection” option, you will find the new option. For example, you can now show WooCommerce products, events, etc. in any module. Enjoy!
– NEW: Module in Section D: Custom Code 50% Width
– NEW: Sidebar layout option: No sidebar and narrow centered content area
– NEW: Option in Theme Options -> Extras: Make Embeds Full-Width in Narrow Sidebar Layout option.
– NEW: Option in Theme Options -> Blog Styles to set a default blog style option for tags (if you then edit a tag and set a specific blog style there, the tag will use that)
– NEW: Envato Market plugin has now replaced Envato Toolkit Plugin to update Themeforest themes even easier
– NEW: Option in Theme Options -> Homepage to set skin color for blog style (dark/light)
– NEW: Added Russian Translation. Thanks to Sergey
– UPDATED: FontAwesome to v4.5.0 (20 new icons)
– UPDATED: Documentation
– UPDATED: Internal scripts
– IMPROVED: Compatibility with custom taxonomies to show taxonomy title + descriptions on the taxonomy pages
– IMPROVED: Tabs script removed to make use of WordPress’ native tabs – Thanks to Ai for the head’s up
– IMPROVED: General code cleanup
– IMPROVED: Scrolling smoothness performance
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
DevFree © 2016